I've already spent a ton on equipment and I'd rather not spend any more. Soooo ... what I have lying around the house is:
- the 50aH deep cycle battery
- a cable that has clips to attach to the battery on one end and a cigarette lighter-style outlet on the other
- a cigarette lighter inverter that claims to be rated 200w
- a trickle charger to charge the battery (and that I can plug into the ac outlets on my much larger inverter in my truck)
- AC adapter only for my APAP
I may try to mod a normal plastic battery box to make a pretty package, or I may just leave it as is.
My question is, can someone who understands batteries tell me if this set-up will work? I know I lose about 10% efficiency with the inverter as opposed to ordering a DC adapter https://mechanicguides.com/best-power-inverter/ , but will I still have enough juice to last a couple of nights? Finally, will a 200w inverter provide enough power to run the apap w/o humidifier?
amps and compare this figure to your 50 amp hour battery capacity.
50 amp hours is not a large battery.
That rating means it will power a device drawing one amp for 50 hours. Theoretically.
It will power a device that draws 10 amps for 5 hours, and so on.
T510 i5 4384-DV7
T510 i7 4349-A64
T520 i7 4242-4UU(CTO)
T520: i7-2760QM(2.40GHz),16GB, 500GB SSD/250GB SSD, 1600x900, 1GB NVIDIA, DVDRW, Smartcard, media card, FPR, Win7 Pro64, XP Pro64 whitelist BIOS, N 6300 AGN, German KB, BT 4.0.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests