Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

OK, now we descend into the STOLEN election

Talk about "WhatEVER !"..
shawross

Re: OK, now we descend into the STOLEN election

#571 Post by shawross » Wed May 12, 2021 7:46 pm

https://www.trunews.com/stream/2020-rig ... opa-county

This TrueNews episode is worth watching about the Maricopa count.

https://newscoup.com/

Links available on the website.
Active --- Love the X series
X301 W 7/Mint | X201 540M L Mint | X220 2520 W7/Mint

Nostalgia
X61 T7500 / T41 T42 T43 / A31

Rogue daily driver - Samsung RV511 15.6 " Screen - W 7

betonhaus

#572 Post by betonhaus » Wed May 12, 2021 11:51 pm

https://twitter.com/votewarren/status/1 ... 1995565056
I feel like these are valid questions. Refusing to provide subpoenaed equipment, improper chain of custody procedures, and a subpoenaed database was deleted. Even if there is no fraud, the sheer incompetence and procedure lapses makes this election uncertifiable (who the hell outsources password management in this situation??)

RealBlackStuff
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

#573 Post by RealBlackStuff » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:08 am

Lovely day for a Guinness! (The Real Black Stuff)

WarMachine

OK, now we descend into the STOLEN election

#574 Post by WarMachine » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:19 am

Hello,

What a pity to see the great country that is US of A torn apart with these supposedly rigged elections. From the other countries (I'm in France), that's a catastrophe in terms of image and leadership. Since World War II, United States has a special place in the world. A country respected, admired, envied. During years, the american way of life has attracted a lot of people, dreaming of a better life, for them and their family. With 9/11, something broke. There is clearly a before and an after. Again, from here, I saw the towers collapse (I saw it live, I cried and even today, it's difficult to think about that without a lot of emotion) and, very quickly, the history was made under my very eyes. The world changed, in just one day ! Just after that, my girlfriend went to N.-Y., I was so worried ! It was planned several months ago, I was excited and happy for her before. And suddenly, I was more than very worried. US of A didn't bring dreams anymore. And the situation declined a lot. Russia and China grew quickly. The country regained attractiveness with Obama and Biden. And I think if the constitution allowed Mr. Obama to go for a third electoral mandate, he could have been re-elected. Well, as it wasn't possible, you finally had the choice between Clinton and Trump. If I was American, I wouldn't have voted for Clinton (too disconnected, too far from the people), but I would certainly not have voted for Trump.

He represents all I despise in an human being (is he one really ?). It would be too long to list what I don't like with him. When I learned that he was elected, I knew the four years to come would be terrible. For the USA in the world, for the Americans. But frankly, I hadn't anticipated how bad it would be. The guy is a pathological liar, he has no ethics, he's dumb, he's racist, mysoginistic, megalomaniac. The worst is that he denied the pandemic, doing nothing to protect the citizens, making the mask political (and his contamination too !). Because of him, the Americans are divided (well, they already were, but it's today even worse). The country didn't need that. The country didn't need the invasion of the Capitol. Something like that in countries like Lebanon, Afghanistan or in a coconut republic in Africa wouldn't have surprised me, but In the United States ! Wow, unthinkable ! I say again : terrible at the eyes of the world ! USA remains the leading democracy (and it's a French who says that, if that doesn't show my admiration for you, people) !

If we listen again Trump, several months before the elections, he was already saying that postal vote would cause problems. But the system is solid. He put the worm in the apple. He convinced subrepticely that there would be fraud (with at that time absolutely no proof, and no more proof long after that either). He said that so often that his supporters believed him. Repeat a lie again and again and it becomes a truth, that's what he did. And as it's longer to know the result of postal votes, it was easy to know that the final result could change, bringing more votes to Democrats. Trump played with that. It was absolutely unfair from him to say he won the election before every vote was verified.

Today, nine months later, he's still singing the same song (rigged election, stolen election !). Oh, come on ! the results are well known today, there has been so much verifications. Donald, shut up! you have no more legitimity, you have done so much harm to your country, what a shame. No trash can is too big for you and your bullsh*t.

Biden is not perfect, but he's so better on every aspects ! I can't know everything about what'as happening in the USA, there's already so much to do here in France, but, from what I have seen, for me, the biggest mistake from him is to quit Afghanistan. Yes, it's nice for the soldiers, but from a geopolitical point of view, I think it's very dangerous. We see that the Talibans are still very active. That could mean a resurgence of terrorism, everywhere on the globe. The situation is also fragile in Middle East, between Israël and Iran, and that is not good at all ! And Trump is responsible for that, letting Netanyahu doing what he wanted, and denying the arrangements around Iran and the nuclear.

I hope everything gets better, but one thing is sure, today, the USA don't make me dream anymore (but hey, I still love Americans, and I say to those who still believe in stolen election : open your eyes ! ;)).

Pfiew, it's not easy to write so much in a language which is not your native language. I hope it's understandable ! :)

W.
701Cs| 755Cs| 560| 600E| T23| X20| X24| X31| T30| R30| T41p| T42| T43| X41
T60 14.1"| T60 15.4"| T61 14.1″ WS| R60| X60t| X61s| X61t| X301| T400| T400s| W500| X200| X201| T410| T410s| X220| T420| T420s| W520| T430| X240| T440| T440s| T440p| T450s| X250

TonyJZX

#575 Post by TonyJZX » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:35 pm

whats the difference between the taliban and the jan 6 crowd?

they actually know how to take over a government

crashnburn
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

#576 Post by crashnburn » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:38 am

BillMorrow wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:01 pm
Hello gentlemen..
after a small cooling off period i unlocked this thread..
i did not lock it, another person did, because the conversation was getting a little heated..
HERE on this forum THERE WILL BE NO CENSORSHIP, unlike the left censoring of factual news..
now i know the word fasctual will get some pushback which i will ignore.. :)

would all who are overly excited please keep it cordial..
say what you wish, but no personal attacks or incitement to riot..

now i will try to merge a post that was moved for moderation..
if unsuccessful i will just put it back in moderation and apologize to the author..
As someone who now abhors the censorship and cancel culture..

I am curious how both DEMS & REPUBS - look at the false flag wars; War Mongering and Profiteering? esp of their OWN?

Can they acknowledge and reconcile?

- Bush Cheney (R) - Iraq, Afghan
- HRC Obama (D) - Libya, Syria

For all the time I laughed at Bushisms of Dubya Jr

I cant help but feel the same about Bidenisms of Dubya 2 - the Millenial revival.

What has america come to, or who is pulling the strings when such folks are planted to the top seat of power?

From what I recall, apparently there was talk of Bush Jr winning as being a Stolen Election via Floriday/ Jeb Bush?

My question to both sides is... WTF is going on? Do you folks not see the facade played by both of the above?

And I am not even getting into the tons of other false flag US interference into Geo Politics.
T61 8892-02U: 14.1"SXGA+/2.2C2D/4G/XP|Adv Mini Dock|30" Gateway XHD3000 WQXGA via Dual-link DVI
X61T 7767-96U: 12.1"SXGA+/1.6C2D/3G/Vista|Ultrabase
W510 4319-2PU: 15.6"FHD/i7-720QM/4G/Win7Pro64 (for dad)
T43 1875-DLU: 14.1"XGA/1.7PM-740/1G/XP (Old)

cadillacmike68
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

#577 Post by cadillacmike68 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:28 pm

Burn the witch! :P

Biden better? yeah at being a disingenuous, hypocritical, corrupt, brainless, feckless foppish dolt.
600 600X
760LD FUBARd
T21 2647 T22 2647 1@ 1GHz SXGA+ 4 more; T23 2647 1@ 1.2GHz SXGA+ 3 more
T30 2366-88U 2GHz; 2366-83U 1.8G; 5@ 2366-LU0/66U; 2367-KU6 FUBARd
T41 T42 T43
T60 T61 8897 2.4GHz SXGA+; 8898 2.4Ghz; 6463 2@ WSXGA+; 7658 2.5GHz; T61p; 6 more T61s
T500 2
T530 W530

shawross

#578 Post by shawross » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:24 pm

crashnburn wrote: My question to both sides is... WTF is going on? Do you folks not see the facade played by both of the above?
There is a cancer controlling both sides of politics which controls most countries. They control the financial system, media networks, wars, fake science, pharma and internet networks.
The majority of populations refuse to open their eyes or just go along with the charade. What is coming to the world can't be stopped.

This website thankfully is run by Bill Morrow who is a gentleman.

Nostalgia

TonyJZX

#579 Post by TonyJZX » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:22 am

dont worry trump will be back soon

he missed his last deadline a week ago but he's gonna release a new return date soon

tbh i would love to see Trump return in 2024, this Biden npc character is boring as all hell

i mean we got this far, let's see trump do four more years, hell let trump just rule until he carks it

i gots the popcorn ready

crashnburn
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

#580 Post by crashnburn » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:22 am

shawross wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:24 pm
crashnburn wrote: My question to both sides is... WTF is going on? Do you folks not see the facade played by both of the above?
There is a cancer controlling both sides of politics which controls most countries. They control the financial system, media networks, wars, fake science, pharma and internet networks.
The majority of populations refuse to open their eyes or just go along with the charade. What is coming to the world can't be stopped.

This website thankfully is run by Bill Morrow who is a gentleman.
I've already garnered that its being run by a Cabal of sorts, playing everything and amplifying polarizing conflicts.

My question is to both the side of the Partisan folks - How do you acknowledge & reconcile what "your choice" did (false wars) during their "terms" voted on by you?

Do you deflect, feel cheated, or what.. curious? Because by now some of "that reality" ought to have dawned?
T61 8892-02U: 14.1"SXGA+/2.2C2D/4G/XP|Adv Mini Dock|30" Gateway XHD3000 WQXGA via Dual-link DVI

dr_st
Admin
Admin

#581 Post by dr_st » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:50 pm

crashnburn wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:22 am
I've already garnered that its being run by a Cabal of sorts, playing everything and amplifying polarizing conflicts.

My question is to both the side of the Partisan folks - How do you acknowledge & reconcile what "your choice" did (false wars) during their "terms" voted on by you?

Do you deflect, feel cheated, or what.. curious? Because by now some of "that reality" ought to have dawned?
You are not the first person to have this view and ask this question.

In fact, if you go by the voting percentages in most democracies, which generally vary between 50% and 70% of the eligible population, you must come to the conclusion that many people see the whole thing as a farce. "Why bother vote? All of them are equally bad, the system will screw us over no matter what, and there is nothing we can change".

I understand this sentiment, but I disagree with it. Because even though there are certainly a lot of topics on which both parties are bad, or equally bad - it does not mean they are identical. Maybe on this one thing they are. However, they do differ on various key topics, and in that, one party, or one candidate, may be a better match to my world view than another. So I will vote for one and not another.

It is also not true to say that they only differ in campaign slogans, and implement the same policies in the end. There is difference in that too. To me, the differences are obvious when I look at the political powers in Israel where I live. I imagine that to Americans the differences between Reps and Dems are also obvious.
Thinkpad 25 (20K7), T490 (20N3), Yoga 14 (20FY), T430s (IPS FHD + Classic Keyboard), X220 4291-4BG
X61 7673-V2V, T60 2007-QPG, T42 2373-F7G, X32 (IPS Screen), A31p w/ Ultrabay Numpad

TonyJZX

#582 Post by TonyJZX » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:51 pm

well the way i see it is that some people are really caught up on wedge issues

eg. gun control, abortion

if that's the most important thing to you then nothing else matters

where i am i see a lot of stuff like.. both parties vote in legislation that is detrimental as a whole

eg. say the Patriot act

you shouldnt have wide reaching surveillance but both parties seem to want to trade privacy for security (theater)

and so there is 'one issue voters' and 'both sides the same'

i also see the point of view that voting for a 'lesser evil' is still an evil

i also see the point of view that voting for someone who isnt that's state's majority is a waste of time

eg. california is a well known blue state, so would you expect a republican there to get their votes known?

further if you're a democrat but you're not happy with the way the state is run by Newsom then isnt your vote wasted too?

you want to vote blue but not THIS kind of blue?

there's no easy answer in democracies but at least we know who won this time round hey?

dsvochak
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

#583 Post by dsvochak » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:41 am

I used to be an anarchist but I quit because there were too many rules

BillMorrow
*Senior* Admin
*Senior* Admin

#584 Post by BillMorrow » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:37 pm

TonyJZX wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:35 pm

:lol:

that IS a good observation..

it seems to me that the USA surrendered to the taliban and handed the taliban, new ISIS and resurgent al queda afghanistan and handed them with $80 billion of US arms and ammo and the afghan state..

general milley wears the 1945 version of the army uniform, same a gen george patton wore but no uniform can make milley into a patton..
nor can sleeping at the white house make biden into a reagan, teddy roosevelt or even a JFK..

rome started dying when it became corrupt well before octavian became emperor augustus caesar c. 40 BC..
where do you suppose the USA is on that timeline..?
Bill Morrow, kept by parrots :parrot: & cockatoos
Sysop - forum.thinkpads.com

She was not what you would call refined,
She was not what you would call unrefined,
She was the type of person who kept a parrot.
~~~Mark Twain~~~

BillMorrow
*Senior* Admin
*Senior* Admin

#585 Post by BillMorrow » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:42 pm

how DO you suppose an obama appointed judge will rule..?
Judge Linda V. Parker - United States District Court
[Search domain mied.uscourts.gov] www.mied.uscourts.gov/index.cfm?pageFun ... judgeid=46
Judge Linda V. Parker was nominated by President Barack Obama to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan on July 25, 2013 and confirmed by the United States Senate on March 12, 2014. Judge Parker served on the Third Judicial Circuit Court in the County of Wayne from December 2008 until her appointment.
please see my rome remark above..

~~~Mark Twain~~~

dsvochak
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

#586 Post by dsvochak » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:58 pm

The ruling in this case is consistent with the sixty or so other rulings adverse to Trump. Those rulings were made by judges across the political spectrum (including judges appointed by Trump).

So how do you suppose a Trump appointed judge should rule?

I guess this Obama appointed judge just went along with the Trump appointed judges.
I used to be an anarchist but I quit because there were too many rules

mpcook
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

#587 Post by mpcook » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:59 pm

dsvochak wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:58 pm
I guess this Obama appointed judge just went along with the Trump appointed judges.
Yep :lol: :lol: :lol:
Current: 2 x W520 ET, 2 x X220 i7, T420, X230 i5, T420s, MacbookPro, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Dell XPS 8930, X1 Yoga 3GEN
Past: IBM5150-8088 500 600E 600X T20 T21 5xT23 X30 3xX31 X32 T40 T42 3xT43 T43p SL510 T60p X60T X60s T61 2xT400 T410si T400s T500-3.06GHz X200 X201 X220i5 X220i7 2xT420s

crashnburn
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

#588 Post by crashnburn » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:20 am

BillMorrow wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:37 pm
TonyJZX wrote:

:lol:

that IS a good observation..

it seems to me that the USA surrendered to the taliban and handed the taliban, new ISIS and resurgent al queda afghanistan and handed them with $80 billion of US arms and ammo and the afghan state..

general milley wears the 1945 version of the army uniform, same a gen george patton wore but no uniform can make milley into a patton..
nor can sleeping at the white house make biden into a reagan, teddy roosevelt or even a JFK..

rome started dying when it became corrupt well before octavian became emperor augustus caesar c. 40 BC..
where do you suppose the USA is on that timeline..?
A bit hard to fathom that the War profiteering Military Industrial lobby would allow that unless the LONGER game is this is just to Refuel the fire for a bigger excuse to go back in, there or around or elsewhere.

Cabal moves in mysterious ways :P

I am afraid for the US and most places as "sense" had departed for decades now.

TonyJZX

#589 Post by TonyJZX » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:36 am

I wish china and russia all the luck in the world with the taliban.

I remember all the photo ops with Pompeo and those types... hey you tried.

whether the chinese or russians work it out, they should have a go, could work, could screw them but they cant get screwed to the tune of 3-4 trillion over 20yrs, that takes real art of the deal type 'skill'.

BillMorrow
*Senior* Admin
*Senior* Admin

#590 Post by BillMorrow » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:00 am

as i see it from here, the islamic terrorists have all the time they need to take [down] western civilization into the 6th century..
and our democrat party and the islamists have the same goal.. total control over the population..
same for the big whoo haaa over trying to change weather.. call it global cooling or warming or just change they will gather more power if they get their way..

hey tony, you all down under seem to be having some sort of military take over going on..? :BAAAD!:

~~~Mark Twain~~~

cadillacmike68
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

#591 Post by cadillacmike68 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:02 am

TonyJZX wrote:

Nobody tried to take over the govt here on Jan 6. The capitol police actually let most of the demonstrators in. They didn't bring any firearms into the capitol, even though one unarmed person was murdered by capitol police.

And now the taliban is confiscating firearms from civilians there....

Hows it all going down there with folks under a pretty much martial law. And, while we're at it, how has the firearm confiscation worked out? I read that home invasions spiked right afterwards.
600 600X
760LD FUBARd
T41 T42 T43
T60 T61 8897 2.4GHz SXGA+; 8898 2.4Ghz; 6463 2@ WSXGA+; 7658 2.5GHz; T61p; 6 more T61s
T500 2
T530 W530

TonyJZX

#592 Post by TonyJZX » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:45 pm

A guy at work here had a stroke. He's just finished rehabilitabtion for speech and movenment and he's back to normal.

DIdnt pay a cent except for parking. That kinda sucks. $10 a day adds up. He's back at work now.

I hear that's typical in other parts of the civilised world too.

I also got vaccinated recently with Pfizer. I passed two members of the ADF which were strangely unarmed and they offered me a bottle of water out of their Mercedes G wagen as the day seemed pretty hot.

I immediately had to refuse this kind of authoritarian military inclusion of my civil liberties.

Who knows what kind of bill gates viral nonsense they put into that bottle of Dasani.

Oh did you hear the final drone strike in Afghanistan killed an NGO worker and seven kids? II mean they really had it coming. Seems sort of ironic given its been 20yrs of drone striking kids women and random people in the street.

Also please remember the 20th anniversary of 9/11.

shawross

#593 Post by shawross » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:24 am

I am not sure what Tony was responding to.....

I am on the other side of the country and we have escaped most of the lockdowns and madness. Thank God.

It is pretty intense and Orwellian in Victoria and New South Wales ATM. They are doing it only for people's health and well being though. Yeh right!

Yes it is quite obvious now why they constructed the Port Arthur heist to take away automatic weapons.

No jab no play! We will wait and see where this leads because I am holding out.

Nostalgia

crashnburn
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

#594 Post by crashnburn » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:39 am

TonyJZX wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:45 pm
Also please remember the 20th anniversary of 9/11.
You mean the controlled demolition to bring down steel towers that a plane made of foil couldn't bring down?

shawross

#595 Post by shawross » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:15 pm

TonyJZX wrote:A guy at work here had a stroke. He's just finished rehabilitabtion for speech and movenment and he's back to normal.
I hear that's typical in other parts of the civilised world too.
Which Vax did he have?

Nostalgia

shawross

#596 Post by shawross » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:51 pm

crashnburn wrote:You mean the controlled demolition to bring down steel towers that a plane made of foil couldn't bring down?
There is a lot of speculation on the fact that jet fuel can't melt steel. Consequently there is a lot of propaganda inserted into the media to debunk this fact.

What they can't debunk is the fact that Building 7 collapsed like a controlled demolition.

I have seen a news report from the day and the television reporter is saying that she has been told the building has collapsed but she can still see it standing in the live footage.

Very strange but nothing conspiracy related going on here.

Nostalgia

dr_st
Admin
Admin

#597 Post by dr_st » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:22 am

shawross wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:51 pm
What they can't debunk is the fact that Building 7 collapsed like a controlled demolition.
It doesn't look like a controlled demolition. In the full video (not the cut version the conspiracy-theorists usually show) it is clearly seen that the penthouse on top buckled in a couple of seconds before the whole frame started coming down, which means the collapse started from the inside of the building, and not from the bottom as you would expect in a controlled demolition.
Thinkpad 25 (20K7), T490 (20N3), Yoga 14 (20FY), T430s (IPS FHD + Classic Keyboard), X220 4291-4BG
X61 7673-V2V, T60 2007-QPG, T42 2373-F7G, X32 (IPS Screen), A31p w/ Ultrabay Numpad

shawross

#598 Post by shawross » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:37 am

which means the collapse started from the inside of the building
LOL How did the inside of the building get to the temperature that steel breaks down?

Nostalgia

cadillacmike68
ThinkPadder
ThinkPadder

#599 Post by cadillacmike68 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:52 am

shawross wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:37 am
which means the collapse started from the inside of the building
LOL How did the inside of the building get to the temperature that steel breaks down?

Um,,,, Fire...
600 600X
760LD FUBARd
T41 T42 T43
T500 2
T530 W530

shawross

#600 Post by shawross » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:29 am

Um,,,, Fire...
On 911 the only fire was the explosions inside the twin towers. There was no fire to adjoining building 7 which had enough intensity to melt the metal structure inside.

https://elcolectivodeuno.wordpress.com/ ... tudy-says/

“We submitted hundreds of pages of documents showing that their story about how Building 7 collapsed is totally false,” said Bob McIlvaine, whose son Bobby died in the World Trade Center. He added: “NIST didn’t give any meaningful response because their report is false and they know it.

The plaintiffs also complain of NIST’s refusal to study a piece of steel casting recovered from Building 7 and the agency’s refusal to interview witnesses who reported explosions.

Nostalgia