Page 1 of 1

Help identifying connector

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:20 pm
by yyzkevin
Does anybody recognize this type of connector having been used on any other old thinkpad ever? or any equipment for that matter.

This picture is of the ps/2 keyboard/mouse adapter from a PC110. I am wondering if there was some other cable I can find to butcher to get a few of these, or something similar enough I could purchase that would mate.

FORUM warning:
picture(s) WAY too big, tags removed. Please read the Forum Rules, especially Section 5: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14339

Re: Help identifying connector

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:47 pm
by greencap
Could be Mini-DVI?

Re: Help identifying connector

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:27 pm
by yyzkevin
Thanks for the reply!

Yeah it is not mini-dvi but it does have a resemblance.