Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

Question about the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2

ThinkPad/Ideapad Slate Tablet, Tablet 2, Miix etc.
LTPT2

Question about the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2

#1 Post by LTPT2 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Hello!

I'm interested in the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2. I'll order one with all the extras when it's available. I hope at the end of the year it'll be able to order this nice tablet.

My question is about the PowerVR SGX545 graphics in Intel Atom SoC: Is this device able to handle my Dell U3011 with the native resolution of 2560x1600px via the mini-HDMI and/or via the ThinkPad Tablet 2 Dock connector (HDMI)?
I haven't found this information anywhere on the sites, e. g. http://www.lenovo.com/psref/

I'm planning to use the tablet for my studies at the university, but I also want to work with it at home with my Dell U3011 connected as a second monitor.

Thank you very much and best regards from Germany!

Admin note: Account has been temporarily suspended as the user specified a throwaway email account at teleworm.us and provided an improper city/state location . If you wish to re-establish your account, please use a regularly monitored email address. You can contact me at f o r u m . t h i n k p a d s AT y a h o o . c o m.