According to the user manual, this should have been a breeze -
Did exactly that and no matter which option I chose (remove files/fully clean) I get the error message (refreshing the PC fails similarly) -To reset your computer to the factory default settings, do the following:
1. Move your cursor to the top-right or bottom-right corner of the screen to display the charms. Click
Settings-> Change PC settings-> General .
2. In the Remove everything and reinstall Windows section, click Get started . Then click Next to
confirm the operation.
3. Depending on your needs, do one of the following:
• To perform a quick format, click Just remove my files to start the process. The process will take
• To perform a complete format, click Fully clean the drive to start the process. The process will
take several hours.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to reset your computer to the factory default settings.
There was a problem resetting your PC, No changes were made