- Triple boot Win7, Linux, and NetBSD
- Linux and NetBSD will be used primarily for development
- Win7 for moderate to high Excel usage, possibly some light gaming
Priorities for the machine (highest to lowest)
- Screen resolution (mainly because I am developing, so screen real estate matters)
- Processor (quicker build are more fun! )
That all said, the T430 definitely fits the bill budget wise, however the resolution is lower relative to what is possible with a T450. Is it possible to upgrade the T430 to a 1920×1080 screen?