I have a T430 running Windows 10 , BIOS 2.72 Intel i5 2520
It was working fine until Windows crashed and after restart? I get a "2100: Detection error on HDD0 (Main HDD)" when using HDD slot. I was able to boot using a USB cable on same HDD.
In addition, the multibay DVD not recognized by bios or Windows.
F10 Diagnostic indicate everything passes.
- Posts: 1947
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 5:49 am
- Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
1. chipset's SATA controller is failing
2. no power to HDD and DVD SATA ports
3. bad RAM (I've encountered something similar on a desktop PC)
Backup: X220 4291-P79 i5-2520M
Toy: X60F Core Solo U1300
In pieces: two retired but working X61Ts
RIP: 760XD 9546-U9E; X61 7676-A24; and a BOE-Hydis HV121P01-100 in failed SXGA+ mod
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Thinkpad4by3 and 7 guests