1) I figured it was a bad keyboard, and I swapped in another keyboard (that was verified working). The problem persists.
2) I read somewhere that this might be BIOS related, so I updated BIOS on the laptop. The problem persists.
3) I read that it might be a problem with the keyboard ribbon touching something metal within the laptop, so I wrapped the ribbon with some non-conductive wrap. The problem persists.
4) I checked the keyboard driver in the "device manager." I had the latest version installed. I uninstalled it and rebooted to reinstall the keyboard driver. The problem persists.
5) What should I try next? Or is this something beyond my limited skills to fix?
- try T420 style keyboard if you have one
- head to project git page and try flashing keyboard controller to stock
lenovo T430 i5 3320m FHD 8GB
lenovo T430s i5 3230m QHD 8GB
lenovo T500 P9700 WUXGA 8GB
Enable 2 finger scroll on any Synaptics touchpads with registry: http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=122612
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests