I've got no light, no fan, no bios and not a single beep.
- Charging it (Adapter does indeed work on another laptop / tried another one)
- Starting it without a battery
- Doing the power button reset thing for 30s without a battery
- Unpluging CMOS for the night
- Shunting the power button wires (in case of a faulty button)
I can't get any life out of this thing yet it was supposed to be booting just before I bought it.
Anyone has a lead on something I might try.
I've seen the HMM yet "replace motherboard" isn't an option (atleast, yet) hehe
Thanks in advance.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests