I was able to successfully swap out the panel + cable using the hardware maintenance manual as a guide. However, I noticed some funky behavior and am unsure if this is due to a bad battery set and was hoping for some input:
1. The brightness function key no longer works
2. When external power is off, the screen flickers with use - most noticeable on white backgrounds
So two questions:
1. Did the 470S previously even support a WQHD screen from factory?
2. Could bad batteries (inconsistent voltage) be the source of the panel's flickering when running off battery
Bonus Question: This screen is REALLY bright. It's really pleasant to use. But has anyone had issues with heat when the brightness is at this level?
1) I dont think there is a different graphic card or mainbord
Is the WQHD panel a new product or refurbished / used one ?
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests