Upon reboot, I have noted that the laptop is unable to boot into OS, from a "live" USB or in the Lenovo Diagnostics.
Other items from the "App Menu" work fine, including the Setup and ThinkShield Secure Wipe.
I have attempted the following:
- Reset BIOS settings to factory defaults.
- Disable Admin and NVMe passwords.
- Disable Secure Boot.
- Disconnect NVMe drive and remove additional RAM.
- Disable internal battery, then physically disconnect the main and CR2032 batteries and wait several minutes before re-connecting them back.
- Power-on with an external monitor and keyboard connected via HDMI and USB respectively.