Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

SOLD: ThinkPad Anniversary 25 + many optional extras

Use this Forum for the ThinkPad hardware you have for sale or want to buy.
Sorry, no commercial sellers allowed here without asking Bill
chx1975
Freshman Member

SOLD: ThinkPad Anniversary 25 + many optional extras

#1 Post by chx1975 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:33 am

Up for sale is my ThinkPad 25.

It still has more than a year on site international warranty left including Accidental Damage Protection. https://i.imgur.com/bWCNZps.png

The keyboard has been swapped by a Lenovo technician in July. I would give the overall state a 9/10 or even 10/10. No pressure spots, no problems. It has two stickers on the lid that's the reason for the potential 9/10. https://imgur.com/a/3iz7SL9

I believe I have the original packaging, I need to check that, but usually I keep these things.

It has 32GB of RAM.

It also has a 512GB SN520 2242 additional NVMe SSD.

I can add a lot of things so the price is very much up for discussion:

1. I can upgrade the Lenovo 512GB SSD to a WD SN750, also 512GB.
2. I have two eGPUs, both are travel sized. One is a ThinkPad Graphics Dock the other is a GALAX SNPR External Graphics Enclosure With GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, it's the smallest eGPU to house a desktop card. Note the graphics dock came with a 170W brick, we can discuss upgrading it to the slim 170W brick that came with the X1E4. https://imgur.com/a/2GbdXMA
3. Lenovo 40A1 Pro dock.
4. I have an MST hub, while the laptop is not DisplayPort 1.4 capable, I found this has much fewer compatible issues than the old MST hubs.
5. Xiaomi ZJQ02TM USB C to DisplayPort + USB 2.0 adapter.
6. 45W USB C chargers, I can you give one or two (Ravpower 45w slim chargers and/or a ]Mu One which is the same as the Rav just has folding international plugs.
7. Lenovo 65W travel adapter 4X20H15596. Note the EU plug. The rest has US cables but that's easy and cheap to replace.
8. I have a spare keyboard as well.
9. High capacity battery. This might make shipping tricky. Needs research.

My preferred payment methods are PayPal, Transferwise, Interac... I am not picky. I just like to be paid :) the X1 Extreme Gen 4 wasn't cheap :)

UPS is my preferred shipping service but we can discuss FedEx or DHL. I will not ship this with normal post (USPS, Canada Post etc), not during covid, this is an absolute no-go.

I am thinking 1200 USD , open for negotiation.
Last edited by chx1975 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pkiff

Re: FS: ThinkPad Anniversary 25 + many optional extras

#2 Post by pkiff » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:10 pm

PM Sent, to negotiate.

Phil.
X1 Carbon Tablet (3rd Gen) · P52 · W520 · Legacy: T60p, X61T, 600X, 770Z
Nostalgic for: 600X PIII 850MHz in a SelectaDock III with 64MB Voodoo 5 5500 and Sound Blaster Audigy 5.1.