In the middle of installing a fresh, clean Windows, the laptop did not give any clues that the battery was dying. And suddenly, wham! Power off. And I did everything I could to try to power it on.
- Try again with battery plugged in. Nothing.
- Try again with AC plugged in. Nothing. AC light does not blink, not even for a single second.
- Try again with AC plugged in, and battery removed. Nothing. No sign of life.
- Try again with AC plugged in, with power drained using the old fashioned techniques. Nothing.
- Try again with battery plugged in after everything I've done. Nothing.
Dead motherboard? I really want to not pay much to fix this precious piece of computing power...
lenovo T430 i5 3320m FHD 8GB
lenovo T430s i5 3230m QHD 8GB
lenovo T500 P9700 WUXGA 8GB
Enable 2 finger scroll on any Synaptics touchpads with registry: http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=122612
X230 - travel / garage
W700 - workhorse
R600 (R500 mobo inside R60 chassis) - daily
600x w/i7 board - thing to admire
T43, Z60t, G41, R30, R50e, R61i, A31p, T23
R52p, T22, A22m, R40, T30, Z61m
- Senior Member
- Posts: 809
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:13 pm
- Location: kingston, ontario, Canada
I did look into Z60m awhile ago to acquire one but did not pan out.
- Admin Emeritus
- Posts: 19939
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:17 am
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests