I was replacing my screen and forgot to disable internal battery, fuse burnt out and now the back light of new screen makes it impossible to use alone. I was wondering if someone could help me identify what fuse to buy from Digikey. i'll post all my laptop configurations if it helps. Major thanks in advance!
Part No: 20L5CTR1WW-PF172S3D
● Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-8250U Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz)
● Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 - English
● Display Type: 14.0" HD (1366x768) anti-glare, LED backlight w/720p Camera
● Memory: 8GB DDR4 2400Mhz SoDIMM Memory
● Hard Drive: 500GB 7200RPM Serial ATA 2.5" Hard Drive
● Warranty: 1 Year Standard Depot Warranty
● Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 620
● Battery: 3 Cell (24Wh) plus External 3-cell Li-Ion (24Wh)
● Bluetooth: Bluetooth
● Pointing Device: TrackPoint pointing device and buttonless Mylar surface multi-touch touchpad
● Wireless: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, Wi-Fi 2x2 802.11ac + BT4.1, M.2 card
- Admin Emeritus
- Posts: 21835
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:17 am
- Location: Wexford, Éire
Usually those fuses are located very close to the LCD-connector on the motherboard.
This has been mentioned on the forum about, oh, what, 1478 times?
Many schematics can be found for sale all over the place, several also free if you dig deep enough.
Ireland is on FULL lockdown until Easter 2021!
Covid-19: Stay safe, so Mask it or Casket!
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests