X100e/X120e/X130e etc. series specific matters only.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:49 am
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
I have been using Thinkpads 1998 and have owned like 15 T-series. However I needed something lighter and bought a x131e and I use it for commuting. I upgraded to 8GB RAM and a SSD so it works pretty smooth. I also added a Ericsson H5321 gw WWAN card - but can't get it working in Windows 10. There is something wrong connecting to my operator and I'm sure it isn't a hardware issue as I'm also running Linux Mint where everything works fine. I get a connection, first "Checking account balance" and then "Disconnected".
I have tried pretty much everything:
- Updated BIOS
- Reseted BIOS
- Different settings in BIOS
- Reinstalled Windows 10 (more than once)
- New SIM-card
- Firmware update of the WWAN card
- Installed all appropriate drivers
- Added new APN manually
- Talked to the operator (who said I should restart the computer and take the SIM card out and wipe it of and then sent me a new SIM).
Any ideas? Should I opt for a new WWAN card - if so, which one?
As I said: everything works perfect in Linux and the SIM card works in my Samsung tablet.
- Senior Member
- Posts: 553
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:15 am
- Location: Singapore
Does the Ericsson H5321gw have any settings that you could change in the device manager? It seems to be a configuration problem, but I could be wrong.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests