1. Must have affiliation with IBM/Thinkpads
2. Image must be of high quality, jpegs are prefered
3. Wall papers must be 1400x1050 resolution, other resolutions may be included as well
If you need a place to upload, use supload.com
I'll start off with mine.
I use wallpaper on the thinkpad T60, along with the longhorn slate window blinds skin (shown below). It looks pretty good I think
Criticisms are welcome
An example of what can be found here: https://webfiles.berkeley.edu/christoph ... allpapers/
ferganer found this site http://www.mocom.ru/Wallpapers/ibm.htm with a bunch or IBM wallpapers
- Moderator Emeritus
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:42 pm
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Junior Member
- Posts: 411
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:19 pm
- Location: Petronas Twin Tower
-60GB Western Digital HDD
-3Com X-Jack Wireless A/B/G
-Imation External Combo DVD/CDRW
-Windows XP Pro SP2
-External 160GB Maxtor HDD
- Posts: 1053
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 11:35 pm
- Location: Singapore.. a tropical country..
Too bad i don't have BillMorrow's signature or else i could use that as my wallpaper.
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/ ... itled3.jpg
(This is also the background for my web site.)
I Love (all) ThinkPads...ThinkPad forever!
- Senior ThinkPadder
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:13 pm
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Special Member
- Posts: 5741
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:24 pm
- Location: UC Berkeley, California
This is devestatingly efficient, even in comparison to my own wallpapers.dsigma6 wrote:slapping an IBM logo on a girl works
I met someone who looks a lot like you.
She does the things you do.
But she is an IBM.
/~o ---ELO from "Yours Truly 2059"
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest