Here's my list to start us off (these are links):
- The monitor does not turn on when you move the mouse or press any key after you configure the "Power Options" settings on a Windows XP SP2-based portable computer. The hotfix is available here: http://hf.xable.net/, just search for 917332.
- A Windows XP-based computer that is using an Intel dual-core processor may stop responding (hang) when you try to resume the computer from standby
- Desktop Heap Default Size Prevents Programs from Launching Even When You Have Lots of Memory. Also see Forum discussion.
- Computers that are running Windows XP Service Pack 2 and that are equipped with multiple processors that support processor power management features may experience decreased performance. Also see Forum discussion.
- Docking to a ThinkPad Advanced Mini Dock, ThinkPad Advanced Dock, or Essential Port Replicator, causes the system to power off - ThinkPad R60, T60,T60p, Z60m, Z60t, Z61e, Z61m, Z61p, Z61t
- Upgrade to wireless driver prevents Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) with text "NMI: Parity Check/Memory Parity Error"
- How to move an old XP installation on a P-ATA drive with one processor to an S-ATA drive with more than one processor
- XP fails to see USB hardware & install drivers - workaround