I reformatted the hard drive and installed WIN XP. It's not the tablet edition, which is what the machine came with. Questions:
1. Where can I get the digitizer pen driver file?
2. Do I have to have the tablet pc version of Win XP for th digitizer pen to work?
3. If I have to have Win XP Tablet edition to get the pen to work again, is it possible
to get it somewhere?
- Posts: 10135
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:26 am
- Location: San Jose, CA 95120 USA
2) I do believe that WinXP Tablet OS would be required.
3) See your PM.
X22 X24 X31 X41 X41T X60 X60s X61 X61s X200 X200s X300 X301 Z60m Z61t Z61p 560 560Z 600 600E 600X T21 T22 T23 T41 T60p T410 T420 T520 W500 W520 R50 A21p A22p A31 A31p
NOTE: All links to PC-Doctor software hosted by me are dead. Files removed 8/28/12 by manufacturer's demand.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests