Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

My T410 Won't Turn On Again.

T400/T410/T420 and T500/T510/T520 series specific matters only
goodyog

My T410 Won't Turn On Again.

#1 Post by goodyog » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:35 pm

So I put the laptop to sleep after using it for a while. So after two hours, I return to shut it down as I had no plans of using it the day again. When I tried to wake it up, it wasn't responding. pressed the power button a couple of times and still didn't turn on. Then I held the power button till it forced turned off and I turned it back up to make sure everything was OK. It booted successfully and I shut it down normally. The next morning I tried to turn it on and no response. It shows the green light when connected to power. but it still didn't turn on.

I've done some google searches and saw that many other people had same problem with their t410. I have tried removing the battery, pressing the power button a couple of times and holding it, unplugging the cmos battery. Only thing left to do is to change the keyboard as many people who had the same problem m said that fixed the issue. I guess I will have to do that next week. but is there any other think I could try? Thanks.