In the middle of installing a fresh, clean Windows, the laptop did not give any clues that the battery was dying. And suddenly, wham! Power off. And I did everything I could to try to power it on.
- Try again with battery plugged in. Nothing.
- Try again with AC plugged in. Nothing. AC light does not blink, not even for a single second.
- Try again with AC plugged in, and battery removed. Nothing. No sign of life.
- Try again with AC plugged in, with power drained using the old fashioned techniques. Nothing.
- Try again with battery plugged in after everything I've done. Nothing.
Dead motherboard? I really want to not pay much to fix this precious piece of computing power...
lenovo T430 i5 3320m FHD 8GB
lenovo T500 P9700 WUXGA 8GB
Enable 2 finger scroll on any Synaptics touchpads with registry: http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=122612
X201s - travel / garage
HP Elitebook 8770w (FHD IPS, SSD, Q4000M, 16Gb) - daily
T43 (LED Flexview UXGA), Z60t, G41, R30, R50e, R61i
A31, R52p, T22, A22m, R40, T30, Z61m
- Senior Member
- Posts: 804
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:13 pm
- Location: kingston, ontario, Canada
I did look into Z60m awhile ago to acquire one but did not pan out.
- Admin Emeritus
- Posts: 19433
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:17 am
- Location: Mt. Cobb, PA
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests