Take a look at our
ThinkPads.com HOME PAGE
For those who might want to contribute to the blog, start here: Editors Alley Topic
Then contact Bill with a Private Message

Good building business application!

Talk about "WhatEVER !"..
majkell

Good building business application!

#1 Post by majkell » Sat May 13, 2023 2:45 pm

Dear community,
I'm looking for a good and free online platform for building business applications. As a small business owner, it is often difficult to manage all aspects of day-to-day work, especially when it comes to managing data and reports. That's why I'm looking for a platform that will help me streamline my business processes and simplify my work. I'm sure I'm not the only one facing this problem. Many small businesses and teams don't have the resources to invest in expensive software or don't have the technical skills to build complex applications themselves. That's why I'm looking for a platform that's easy to use and offers a variety of features suitable for small businesses and team (an interesting platform might be is this one: https://tabidoo.cloud/en ) . The platform I'm looking for should ideally offer a set of pre-built templates to get you started. It should also be able to process large amounts of data and support multiple users at the same time. This is especially important as I want to share and collaborate on documents with other team members. It would be great if the platform could also track changes and versions to ensure all team members are up to date. I'm also concerned about the security of my data. I want to make sure the platform I choose has all the necessary safeguards in place to ensure my data is protected. I hope you can help me in my search for a good business application platform. If you have any experience with a platform that fits my needs, please share it with me. I look forward to your suggestions and thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards.
"In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big." (Rush - Caravan)