mipo wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:29 am
Got it. mSATA drive is perfectly fine, huh...
, checking your previous posts , i can see your bios version UEFI: 1.11 indeed has support for mSata added according to lenovo support , however there is an entry on bios version UEFI: 1.18 with added support for increased number of /multiple devices
, see here
UEFI: 1.18 / ECP: 1.08
- (New) Added support for Password Beep function.
- (New) Added support to increase number of configurable boot devices by BootOrder
option of Windows WMI script.
- (New) Upgrade Intel Sandy Bridge Microcode Upgrade to revision 18
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where Intel TXT Feature might not be enabled by ThinkPad BIOS
Settings for Windows when Security Chip is activate at same time.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where Bluetooth device power state might be changed after
running Windows WMI script.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where BitLocker can not be enabled on UEFI boot 64bit Windows.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where PXE boot might not be completed successfully.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where password authentication might be failed by using
fingerprint depending on the password string.
Maybe not to the latest 1.46 but at least either 1.18 OR 1.19 may resolve your problem, and since we know the mSata itself is functional this may as well be a compatibility issue (hence we could not figure out your Msata brand in the first place, other than known brands) (I have seen this mentioned in lenovo support also,)